Whenever we install a new theme, whether it is a free theme or a premium theme. Then, always we have to change the logo that particular theme. As, if I am using a premium theme then by default logo will be installed of the theme’s own logo. Which is simply opposite to our website’s layout. As the logo of our WordPress blog contains the icon or title of the blog name. But, if our logo is showing something else besides the title of our website. Then, this is a band thing in the field of blogging. With the help of the above written steps you can also change the title of the theme using the image file. So, we need to change the logo of that particular theme and for that you have to follow easy steps :
1. Go to the root directory e.g. public_html.
2. Follow the themes folder by wp-content –> themes –> Theme folder (depends on the installed theme.)
3. After entering in to the theme folder, you need to search the logo file of the theme. You can follow the images folder of theme and search out logo file which can be logo.png or logo.gif or logo.jpg too.
4. Download the logo file and measure the image size.
5. Now you need to create the logo of your website with same size i.e. same width or same height.
6. Replace your old logo file with the new logo file which have been created by you.
7. As your old logo file has been deleted and your own created logo has been uploaded now. You WordPress blog theme will started showing the new logo on the header.
By this process you can easily change the logo of your WordPress theme by following the easy steps. But, you need to keep in mind about the size issue of the new logo which is very much important. Both the logos should match with same image size as well as format too. So, that the new theme can be compatible with the WordPress theme.