Histats.com is a website which I recommend people to get an exact status of traffic which has arrived or arriving on your website. As I am proud user of WordPress blog. I do really need a perfect stats related to the visitors of my website. So, that I can plan about which step should I follow next to improve the performance of my website.
This website give me the proper status to check about my confirm traffic stats with according to the time zone which have been selected by use. Histats.com is enhanced with so many kind of features inside the website. Here are few features which has been exposed by me into a form of review.
Features of Histats
1. Add Multiple Website : – Its not a complusion or any kind of pressure that you will have to submit a this amount of websites in the histats column. You can add and create so many website accounts with your one registration.
2. General Stats : General stats section of the website includes various information like total page view, total visitors till that date from the starting date. How much a visitor visit a page on his visit and average rate of page views per visit, account creation date all information are being mentioned in this section only.
3. Daily Stats : The above is a demo screenshot of daily stats column of histats.com. It is also showing about what information daily stats provide you.
# Daily Page Views
# Daily Visitors – Old visitors and New visitors
# Current User Online
# Average visit time of every user
# Average page views of every user’s visit
# Graphical presentation with the help of bar of New Visitors, Old visitors and Page Views.
# Assumption of upcoming visitors
All the above information of every individual dates is being presented with hourly system. Each and every information is being displayed in per hour basis of per day.
4. Enhanced User Online Section : User online section of histats.com is really an very advanced version and provides so many useful information related to your website.
# How many users are online
# Time duration of every visitor on the website
# How many page views every visitors is surfing
# Geolocation of every visitor in the map
# Country and state of the visitor
# Operating system of the visitor which is being used
# Browser of visitors from which it arrived on your website.
# Referring source website of visitor i.e. search engines like Google, Yahoo, Ask, or other sites like Facebook, Digg etc.
# Searched terms and keywords in the search engines through which they have redirected on the website
# IP Address of each visitor
5. Monthly Traffic : You can also check how many visitors, new visitors and page views are being gathered by your website in which month of which year. It means monthly traffic stats will also be calculated by histats
6. Traffic by : This feature includes the calculation on which term the traffic has been arrived on the website.
Traffic by Title : This includes the row of the title on which how many visitors are being arrived. How many of them are new visitors and how many page views are being gathered by them.
Traffic by URL : Which URL of the website has covered how much amount of visitors, new visitors as well as how much page views. It includes the list of all those url address in rows.
7. Source of Visitors : The source of the visitors in referring terms, etc.
Source Website : The source of the website is from where the visitor has been referred i.e. Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, Ask, Bing etc. or other websites like Facebook, Twitter, Orkut, Google + etc. How many amount of visitors are being arrived from which source, it will also get mentioned in it.
Browsers : Which browser has how much score to gather how much amount or visitors and page views of your website. This information is also being mentioned in it.